1. Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the vacant posts that exist in the three (3) Seed Secondary Schools and three (3) seed BTVET Training Institutes under Ministry of Education and Sports.
2. Applications should be submitted in triplicate on Education Service Commission Form 3 (1998) to the Secretary, Education Service Commission, P. O. Box 7196, Kampala, to be received not later than 15th November, 2019.
3. The Application forms, summary form as well as details of the advertisement can be accessed from the Education Service Commission website on www.esc.go.ug.
4. Applications should bear the title of the post, the preferred duty station and its reference number as specified against each school/Institution.
5. Applicants should not apply for more than one (1) post.
6. Applicants should attach to each application form photocopies of all the academic certificates and transcripts, other relevant supporting documents, and a recent passport size photograph.
7. Serving Officers should route their applications through their Heads of Institution, who should be advised on the closing date to ensure submission within the deadline.
NB: Only qualifications from recognized Institutions will be considered.
For all posts, qualified women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
All applicants should: –
(i) Fill application form (ESC Form 3) in triplicate.
(ii) Attach one passport photograph on each application form.
(iii) Attach copies of all academic certificates and transcripts.
(iv) Attach copies of Registration Certificates (for teaching staff) and Enrolled nurses.